Friday, August 20, 2004

 

Contributions

Well, today I did something I have never done before. I contributed my money to political campaigns. I contributed to George W. Bush, John Thune, and Pete Coors. Please join me, soon. Send some of your hard earned money if you think this is important. Hugh Hewitt would be proud of me. By the way, I read his book. I recommend it to you no matter your affiliation; it is to the point, honest, hard hitting, but also kind and charitable.

I'm tired of the guys in the Big Money Party, the Democrats, trying to buy elections. They pushed through "Campaign Finance Reform," and it took only hours for billionaires like George Soros to flaunt the purpose of the law. If campaign finance reform was supposed to "take the big money influence out of politics," why is it OK for one guy to put MILLIONS into defeating a candidate? John Kerry's criticism of the 200 veterans who have gone public to discuss his record (against his 14 or so) saying that they are a Republican attack group sounds pretty funny when you remember the vicious attack ads run by Soros' group. Can you say H Y P O C R I S Y ?

I knew you could.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines